Friday, October 21, 2022

Main Cast



You came into my life with a new color

You healed my wounds about the past

You can change my life

Much better than the past life

You are an ordinary human who is able to give extraordinary love

A love that can't be expressed by words

Hear what is not said

Understand what is not explained

Thank you for everything

For everything you give

Sincere love and also teaching about various things

You have taught what it is to appreciate, accept, be grateful, sincere and independent

Now I can stand alone calmly through all personal problems

And now I have understood what life is and also true love

Hope every dream will come true

With you in every step

Live happily together forever

Hopefully the feeling between us will never fade with the time

Love is not a dream but it's a hope

It's not what you get, but what you feel

love is not poetry but heart's word

If love is hope then heart is the answer.

I can't write beautiful poetry

Which can fascinates you in every rhyme

I can only make love stories

Where you are the main character

10 comments:

At the End of 2023

 Hi, As this year ends, I want to share something with you. Thanks for being here with me in these 2 years, I want more years ahead please ...