Friday, October 14, 2022

Spect of Light


I'm trapped in the chaos of this world

I see the beautiful night

There is one star that is far from the group

However, the light is as bright as the sun's light


Does it grieve for this world?

Can it not fulfill its wish?

Why was it alone on the other end?

Did no one expect it?


I will wish on that star

I will make that little star

As a dream field

And everyone's dream field


Without any doubt

I started to spread my little wings

I started to share my wish

So that star realizes that it is not alone in this world


I will believe

This is the path of life that I take

This is the path of life that I choose

This belief will no longer be shaken


The failures I've faced so far

The trouble that comes to me right now

Now it has slowly returned to being a speck of light

The light that will always shine bright

Even if you are alone in this world


3 comments:

  1. That's such a beautiful poetry. Hope u can print out all of your poetry into a book

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you really like to write poetry 🤍

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a beautiful masterpiece. I also often write poetry, but in Indonesian. I hope I can also write English poetry like you.

    ReplyDelete

At the End of 2023

 Hi, As this year ends, I want to share something with you. Thanks for being here with me in these 2 years, I want more years ahead please ...