Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Nano Nano

 Jual NANO NANO Kulit Jeruk Permen [12 g] di Seller Satu Sama - Kota  Makassar, Sulawesi Selatan | Blibli

I have blogged on blogger ten times, and this is the eleventh time. My blog writing task is finished, but I will make sure I will keep writing. The impression during writing a blog is like the taste of nano-nano candy, sweet, bitter, salty, sour are mixed together. I feel dizzy and confused when I have no idea what to write. But I really enjoyed every process. Believe it or not, there is a feeling of joy in my heart when my writing is commented and liked by many readers. And of course, there was a great deal of annoyance, when only a few people saw my writing. But the most important thing is that I got new knowledge how to write a blog. In addition to get knowledge, I also get to useful experience. All the experiences that I have gotten from writing this blog, will definitely be useful for the future.

To be honest, I don't like writing. But at that time, when I was in the eighth grade, I was forced by my classmates to represent the class in a language month competition. I was enrolled in a poetry competition where I had absolutely no idea how to write poetry. Hearing that, I was a little disappointed because I was forced to join the competition. Pessimism, worry, fear mixed into one. One thing I did at that time, I went to the library and borrowed a book entitled "Teknik Menulis Puisi" by Sigit Mangun Wardoyo, M.Pd. I tried to read, understand, and practice every day until the day when the competition arrived. There is no hope no any expectation about it. However, during the announcement I was surprised because the first winner was won by Siti Maghfiroh. All of peoples gave me applause there. From there, I liked to write poetry and I published it on Wattpad.

Jual Teknik Menulis Puisi; Panduan Menulis Puisi Untuk Siswa, Mahasiswa,  Guru Dan Dosen (SIgit Mangun) | Shopee Indonesia 

From the story above, I took the initiative to write a blog that focuses on poetry. Making it easier for me to express my ideas, hobbies, and develop my talents in this activity. I enjoy every process of this. Because to be honest, I enjoyed this course. There are no heavy demands because the important thing is we can write. Free topics make it easier for us to write, we can write whatever we want. This is a very useful activity. Because by writing, especially writing poetry, I can express my emotions and reduce the burden on my mind. As I know, writing poetry is an activity that involves feelings.

Oh yes, one more. Writing a blog provides many benefits for us. For me, a blog is a place for self-expression. I'm free to write when I'm sad, happy, upset, angry or something else when I can't tell other people. Our creativity will be better when we are diligent in writing, so practice writing often. The human brain is like a human muscle that needs to be trained all the time to stay strong. Without realizing it, writing more ideas that exist in our brains can strengthen our brain's memory. We can produce something that we can re-read and can be read by the general public so that the ideas in our brains are not wasted.

Do you enjoy the activity too? When did you last write? Do you remember the script? If you forget, you must have not written for a long time, even though the benefits of writing are numerous if you know. As I explained previously. Writing is not just about paper, there are other media like smartphones, laptops, computers and others, which all offer the same advantages. Perhaps most often we do expressive writing on social media that contains vents from the heart or about feeling uncomfortable about something. By making an expressive writing such as this, we will feel our own satisfaction and we will feel more relieved.

That is my message and impression in taking creative writing course for one semester.  Thank you very much Mrs. Nurul for all the knowledge you give.  You are our role model and you are always the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

At the End of 2023

 Hi, As this year ends, I want to share something with you. Thanks for being here with me in these 2 years, I want more years ahead please ...