Sunday, November 13, 2022

Admission



It takes courage enough to admit
To be honest we are the same
A body with a head full of problems 
Forced to live side by side in a world 
whose contents are not just one or two continents
Learn to camouflage in different human forms

I want to introduce 
Those who do not dare to appear 
in front of the face
Who lie down and then whose latitude is broken

There is me who likes to swear at each other 
Sothat I feel better than them
There is me who withdraws from the environment 
Because it is more comfortable to be alone 
Without fear of being threatened
There is me who is joking all the time
Becomes a place for friends to complain
Does not hesitate to give a helping hand
Even though I need it more

Pretense, escape, sadness
The diverse me 
With a form of regret, anger, also despair
Sometimes it does not mean I am tired of forgiving
Or have not forgotten 
Or not being grateful for God's blessings

Am I too late in the situation or am I deliberately punishing myself because I feel that God's punishment is lacking?

1 comment:

  1. Nice, Maghfiroh. Keep writing and keep publishing, despite the limited number of readers.

    ReplyDelete

At the End of 2023

 Hi, As this year ends, I want to share something with you. Thanks for being here with me in these 2 years, I want more years ahead please ...