Friday, November 11, 2022

Admire You



You know how strong he is?

He smiles at everyone 

Even though it is fake

Helps others in need

When the truth is,

He is the one in need

Cheering up lonely

When the fact,

He doesn't  know how to cheer himself  up

Comforts the broken hearts

When he cries everynight alone

Makes a path to those who lost 

But found himself in the middle of nowhere in this world

And makes everyone happy when his life is full of tears and misery

And I admire him for how strong he is

To help the battle of others

While fighting him own

Hey strong man

You are awesome

And I adore you a lot



Yeah, this is for all those people who look others before themselves. I admire you all! This proves that not all heroes wears cape! Yay!

Keep going and never give up!!

Have a great day everyone!



8 comments:

At the End of 2023

 Hi, As this year ends, I want to share something with you. Thanks for being here with me in these 2 years, I want more years ahead please ...