Thursday, September 15, 2022

It's Okay




Having been so broken, I'm no longer interested in loving anyone.  Maybe it's because my old wounds haven't fully healed or maybe it's because I'm still too timid to choose. In my life , many people have come to offer their hearts , but the door that I once opened is still tightly closed , the hands that were once so open to accept are still tightly gripping their past . Until finally you came , making me believe , with you I will find happiness again .  However , pain is not only once , heartbreak is sometimes repeated , after that I hope you are in my prayers , after I’m sure that you are in my amen , suddenly the universe says no , otherwise I have to be torn again by someone I believe can sew up my wounds , I have to be broken again by someone I think is capable of growing me , and I have to be broken again by someone I believe can heal me .  

Now....

I feel really numb , I feel completely blind to love , I feel like I have no heart anymore , I feel like I don't want to know anyone anymore .  Now , I 'm just someone who surrenders , whatever , somehow the universe is writing the story .  I no longer want to meet and expect anyone.  After my second heartbreak , my prayer is only one  Hopefully what comes after you is destiny for my life. Whatever will be , will be.


8 comments:

  1. I've ever heard someone said that when you expect nothing, the best will come right to you. "Everything is gonna be alright Maghfi, what has been destined to come to you will always come to you. My best prayer for u. Moreover, I know u such a beautiful and kind-hearted person."

    ReplyDelete
  2. People can change :(
    Sending a virtual big hug for u, Maghfi πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete

At the End of 2023

 Hi, As this year ends, I want to share something with you. Thanks for being here with me in these 2 years, I want more years ahead please ...