Friday, September 23, 2022

My Joy





Mom...

I don't know why suddenly I want to write this letter to you today

By the way, how are you there mom?

I hope you are happy there, because that's what I always hope for in every prayer

Mom...

Actually I know

The prayer I ask for you is still too short

Compared to the prayers that you have asked to God for me

Suddenly I want to write this letter to you

Maybe there's only one reason

I miss you

After a few days you left me and I separated from you

I feel, I just know the true meaning of longing

Mom...

It's raining today

I feel like I really miss you

I was by the window

Staring at the thousands of raindrops that fall to the earth

Just like what we used to do

Mom always tucked me stories that even now I still remember

It's so simple

But it's also very valuable

Right now, I'm staring at this window hoping to see your smiling face

Mom...
It is great honor to be called your daughter
I miss you a lot 
And see you soon on top

6 comments:

At the End of 2023

 Hi, As this year ends, I want to share something with you. Thanks for being here with me in these 2 years, I want more years ahead please ...