Friday, September 30, 2022

Crumbling Down




I know

Even though your leaving is sorrow

I accept gracefully

With a sincere heart

I know it hurts a lot

Makes cry and moan

But we can't choose life

Mom…

Your leaving is a burden on my soul

Losing you is really hard for me

Since you are gone

My world feels different

Not like before

Silence comes eating away

Every corner of the heart

Losing you is a pain

Huge wound for me

Big blow for me

So many memories with you

Your love for me is great

Now it's all gone

But it won't be lost in time

I save all about you

About your jokes, laughs and reprimands

About your advice and smile

Arrange neatly in my heart

Mom…

You are eternal there

Forever 

I will never forget

I will always keep you in my heart


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May your mother find the best place with Allah, and you will always be strongšŸ¤²

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your story with poetry. Your words are very touching. You're strong daughter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I supplicate to Allah for the best place for your Mom.

    ReplyDelete

At the End of 2023

 Hi, As this year ends, I want to share something with you. Thanks for being here with me in these 2 years, I want more years ahead please ...